News: A Posting for Your Thoughts?
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
We sometimes pretend that we have a little time left over from creating GUD Magazine, and we'd be interested to know how you think we should use it:
- A pay-to-submit (not huge sums--maybe $2 or $3 an entry) contest, where the top so-many winners split the pot with GUD? Winning content would be published on the site. Would you participate?
- Small Flash games based on stuff we've published. Stories, art, poems--the field is open! Whaddya think?*
Let us know which you'd prefer! Or suggest something else entirely. :)
In the meantime, let us tell you what we've got coming up:
- A "What type of creativity are you?" quiz hosted on GUD. Maybe this will be the meme that takes off. And if you need the distraction, something from a few years ago: "What type of Poem are you?"
- More blog content! Ideas welcome :) . Do you want interviews with our contribs? Meanderings about the magazine creation process? Tell us!
- Issue 3! Issue 3 is coming up! We're in the final round of proofing, so it should be going to the printer this week or next! Julia's about to close Issue 4 so she can make her final picks, and I'm about to open Issue 5 up to submissions. All current submissions not shortlisted will be considered for Issue 5.
*of course, we wouldn't dream of doing this without contributor consent. But if you've got an idea, we'll see if we can make it happen.
10 comments; 8 subscribers
Do you have a comment? Log in or Register; registration is quick, painless, free, and spam-free (unless you ask for it)